1. Support has been added for modeling street runoff capture by inlet drains:
– A new Street cross-section type, defined in the [STREETS] section of an input file, was added to the set of conduit cross-section shapes.
– A new Inlet object, specified in the [INLETS] section of an input file, was added to select the type and sizing of an inlet structure that captures street runoff.
– A new conduit property, defined in the [INLET_USAGE] section of an input file, was added to place inlets in a Street conduit and connect them to a sewer system node.
– Inlet capture analysis using the HEC-22 equations or custom capture curves has been interfaced with SWMM’s flow routing methods.
可以采用HEC-22公式进行雨水口汇流分析，也可以在Inlets Structure editor面板中结合SWMM的flow routing methods自定义汇流曲线。
custom capture curves
– A Street Summary table that displays summary results for each Street conduit and Inlet, including peak flow depth and spread, has been added to the list of Summary Reports.
在summary results和Summary Reports中显示了每一组道路和雨水口的径流模拟结果，包括径流峰值和径流深度。
Street Summary table
2. A Type 5 variable speed pump that obeys the pump affinity laws relating head and flow to pump speed was added.
在Pump Curve Editor面板中添加了五组水泵体积-流量曲线，均遵循扬程-流量相似定律。
Type 5 variable speed pump
variable speed pump
3. Storage Curve options now include several pre-defined shapes (cylinders, paraboloids, cones and pyramids) whose geometry is based on analytical formulas.
当前版本的Storage Shape Editor面板中内置了四种基于数学公式的蓄水池形状（圆筒形，曲面形，圆锥形，棱锥形）。
Storage Curve options
4. Several new quantities, including past n-hour rainfall, were added to the properties that can appear in control rule condition clauses.
5. Control rule condition clauses were expanded to include named variables and math expressions.
6. A listing of the nodes with the highest flow routing non-convergence frequency was added to the Status Report.
listing of the nodes
7. Support was added for the latest version of NOAA’s Climate Data Online service where GHCN climate files can be retrieved in either US or SI units.
支持NOAA’s Climate Data Online service最新版本，GHCN climate文件可以采用US或SI单位。
8. An additional validation check was added to the user-supplied Initial Deficit value for Green-Ampt infiltration.
Infiltration editor面板属性中添加了用户自定义的初始土壤缺水量，用于Green-Ampt 渗透模型的有效性检查。
9. The conversion of runon flow into an equivalent ponded depth for Curve Number infiltration was fixed.
10. A new parameter was added to Rain Barrel LIDs indicating whether the rain barrel is covered or not.
在LID Rain Barrel选项中添加了显示雨水桶是否注满的选项。
LID Rain Barrel
11. The effect that the Impervious Surface Fraction parameter for Permeable Pavement LID has on the pavement layer’s effective permeability is now accounted for.
12. The values of water depth in a Permeable Pavement LID written to the detailed LID report file are now expressed as inches (or mm) instead of feet.
13. The math expression parser was modified to allow exponents to be expressions instead of just constant numerical values.
14. The way in which average flow is computed was changed for the time-step-average reporting option.
15. The total reporting time value used to compute several statistics in the summary results tables was corrected.
修正了summary results tables中用于计算几个统计量的总报告时间数值。
17. The number of open files that SWMM can access was increased to 8192.
18. The command line executable now supports binary output files larger than 2 Gbytes.
19. A number of new functions were added to the SWMM 5 API.
SWMM 5 API添加了若干个新函数。
GUI Updates: GUI 更新
1. An optional Welcome page has been added to the program.
2. The map-related speed buttons on the main toolbar have been moved into a separate Map toolbar on the Study Area Map window.
与图面相关的按钮从主工具条中分离出来，单独放在在Study Area Map window使用。
map-related speed buttons
3. A set of keyboard shortcuts for common menu commands has been added with a Help menu item that lists them.
4. A subset of results appearing in the Summary Results tables can now be viewed as themes on the Study Area Map.
在Summary Results 表格中点击一个子表格，此时在Study Area Map和左侧选项窗口也会联动显示相对的对象。
Summary Results 表格
5. Use of the F1 key to bring up context sensitive Help has been extended to all dialog forms.
6. Support for relative path names for files appearing in an input file has been added making these files more portable.
7. New dialog forms were created for editing the properties of Street cross-sections and Inlet structures.
8. A new Inlet Usage dialog form was created for assigning an Inlet structure to a street conduit and the node that receives its captured flow.
Inlet Usage dialog
9. A new dialog form has been added for entering a storage unit’s shape data.
storage unit’s shape data
storage unit’s shape data
10. A new dialog form has been added that helps a user select a Culvert Code number for conduits based on the culvert’s shape. and inlet design.
Culvert Code number
11. A Type5 pump type has been added to the choice of pump types in the Pump Curve Editor.
在Pump Curve Editor对话框中添加了水泵样式曲线Type5。
12. Void ratios greater than 1 for LID storage layers are now accepted by the LID Control Editor.
SWMM 5.2.0版本中的LID Control Editor可以设置孔隙率(Void ratios)大于1的畜水层。
13. Pump startup and shutoff depths are now included in the properties that can be copied to another pump.
LID storage layers
14. A problem with the Property Editor not appearing after a session using a multi-monitor setup was fixed.
15. The Move Up and Move Down buttons on the Data Browser now work correctly.
16. The input file reader now strips off any BOM character it detects at the beginning of the file.
17. A warning message is now shown if no data can be read from an opened file, such as when it is not a true SWMM project file.
18. Potential problems with determining the map extents from a SWMM input file were fixed.